Dr. Ragi is the director of Laser and Mohs Surgeon of Advanced Laser and Skin Cancer Center having performed over 20,000 skin cancer and laser surgeries over the past 20 years while seeing over 50,000 patients. Dr. Ragi is one of the most knowledgeable practitioners of Mohs Surgery in the world who taught hundreds of dermatology residents and medical students and currently trains Mohs Surgeons.
- Trained by Dr. Frederic Mohs
- Nationally and internationally recognized
- Former Chief of Mohs Surgery and clinical professor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine NY
- Former Chief of dermatology at Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck
- Fellow of the American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery & Cutaneous Oncology, American Academy of
- Dermatology, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery and American Society of Laser Surgery and Medicine.